Business Starter Coaching
Have you got a burning desire and passion to start a business but aren't sure how to start?
Perhaps your confidence needs a business booster or you just need someone to flesh out a business idea with, to sanity check that it's ready to be launched.
Like Minds Create offers 1:1 coaching sessions for business beginners. We work with you on your idea and together we take it from that lightbulb thought, a flicker of an idea, a prototype to an authentic business.
The difference between a good idea and a great idea is taking action.
- Business starter roadmap - a checklist to take you from beginner to business owner
- Goal setting and how to consistently action them to grow your business skills and upsize your business
- Identifying who needs your product or service, understanding their needs and how your business can deliver for your target audience each and every time
- Developing a brand that resonates with your target audience
- Creating a cost effective website
- Social media for business - how to get started and make an impact
- Introduction to business networks to continue your learning including our very own; the Founders Lounge
- Sales avenues and how to pitch confidently. Developing your elevator pitch and point of difference
- Help with pricing for your product or service
- Why partnerships and collaboration are so important when starting out
- Productivity hacks to keep you motivated and focused
- Methods to align your business goals with your lifestyle goals.
How does it work?
During our coaching sessions we work through the Like Minds Create signature business starter roadmap.
- Vision, goal setting and product development. We hash out your business idea and talk through the best method to get it to market
- Getting you started and taking advantage of beginners momentum
- Creating your business network
- Your brand, your business voice and connecting with your target audience to establish and grow your business
- Establishing your marketing channels
- Pricing, pitching and confidence hacks to grow your belief in your business and yourself as a business founder
- Establishing a 90 day action plan to keep moving forward
Coaching sessions are offered online (using Skype or Zoom) or in person where time and location make this possible.
Why we offer business coaching
One of the hardest things about starting a business is believing in yourself and your idea. You might be an incredible corporate star with superpower skills in strategy, marketing, people management, you name it, but when it comes to your own business and taking your idea further you falter at the start line. Creating a business can often feel like you are putting yourself on the line, feelings of vulnerability and that nasty imposter syndrome take over.
We offer business coaching to smash these feelings out of the park. Like Minds Create is all about celebrating entrepreneurs and they come in all shapes and sizes. Coaching and having someone in your corner who believes in your idea and your ability to take it all the way can be the key factor in reaching success. Entrepreneurs are made (not born) and we help you own that new title!
Why are we different?
Our coaching sessions are actually more like personal business development workshops for you own idea. From the moment we start the sessions are tailored to you. No fluffy stuff, just practical tools and applications to get you going.
Coaches have coaches too.
Still not sure? The best in the world have coaches to keep them on track, motivated and to ensure they keep growing and up-skilling. One of our own mentors once said; Roger Federer has a coach and he's the best tennis player in the world. Coaches help you grow and stay focused, they back you 100% and help you navigate tough decisions.
Let's get started
Email Amanda and Ebony at firstname.lastname@example.org to get started and receive your official welcome into then Founders Lounge.
Prices start from $150 for your opening 60 minute session. This includes a 15 minute follow up call a few weeks into your journey to check in and to provide an opportunity for you to ask any questions that have popped pop since we last spoke.